Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Stash....

What can make me come out of blog hibernation? A Judy L. challenge, of course! Good thing it doesn't involve any actual sewing! LOL

While I do not have a dedicated sewing room, my stash HAS taken over my bedroom closet - causing my dresser drawers to be overstuffed and my shoes to be shoved under the bed. Some blouses are hung on a rung but can easily be pushed aside to access my fabric treasures. Here are some pics:

Left Side of Closet
Right Side of Closet
Detail: Top Shelf on Left
Detail: Top of Dresser
Detail: On Floor in Front of Dresser
Detail: Top Shelf on Right
Detail: Right Storage Containers
Detail: Floor on Right

ALL of those fabrics are Thimbleberries. Inside the dresser are some kits, and the plastic containers hold previous TB Club kits, fat quarters and other fabrics. The laundry basket holds all of my tops, just waiting to be finished and snuggled under. I'll get to that step one of these days...

I haven't done much sewing at all... so I haven't posted anything. I've been working on a little embroidery project I saw on another blog, so hopefully I'll have something new to show in a few days. Please don't give up on me yet!!

14 comments:

Michele said...

Oooh, pretty. You fold so beautifully! Enjoy that stash!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Your collection of Thimbleberries fabric is to die for. I have two tubs full and thought that was a lot.

Mary L. said...

Love all those background fabrics!

Unknown said...

WOW, you are a Thimbleberries Junkie, aren't you? I especially loved the tiny kits in cans! Your stash looks great!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love your fabrics...though I'm not sure I could sacrifice my closet for them. :) blessings, marlene

Erin said...

beautiful fabrics, so nicely kept!

whimzeestitches said...

WOW that is a great collection of Thimbleberries fabrics - and that collection of cans, love em, they are so cute!

Scrappy-Quilter said...

WOW!! I am in AWE!!! such a lovely amount of lovely fabrics! and so neatly stacked too.

Kim said...

I see no problems here ~ Just a lot of happy fabric all neatly stored, but ready to play. Time to cut and sew, girl! Go for it!

Karen said...

I want to get into all those containers and play and play!

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Wholly moley girl I am droooooling! :)

rosemary said...

OMG!!! I am just starting to quilt sent for 15 yds of Thimbleberries fabric had a panic thinking what am I going to do with 15yds!!! Then got there Book of Quilts Classic Quilts /Collection of Classic Quilts/ Guide for weekend quilters/ and Classic Country Christmas and my 15 yds seemed very small!!! I have been searching the internet for more and lucky came across a seller on eBay QuiltPeddler who so far has the best selection of Thimbleberries for sale in her store.Now I think you may even have more that she has!!!!!!!! Rosemary

Aunt Spicy said...

Well for having taken over your closet it is all very organized and looks great!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful fabrics, love all the Thimbleberries!