Thursday, August 30, 2007

Retreat Talk

I'm so excited! Two weeks from tonight I'll be packing the last few items for my trip to the Midwest! This is my fifth year flying out to Minnesota and immersing myself in all things Thimbleberries. Can life get any better? Not for this TB fan!

I tell everyone that my favorite souvenirs from each trip are my photos. Even though I'm not a professional photographer, I still get so much enjoyment out of flipping through my pictures, whether it is in a photo album or in a slideshow on my computer. Each year I create a new Webshots album so that I can share the TB experience with my online friends. (Links to the albums can be found in the column on the right.)

This picture was taken of Lynette and me back in 2003 - quite a few pounds ago (the WRONG way). Don't I look like I could be her daughter??? If only I were, then I'd inherit ALL of her quilts - and cross all of those projects off my To Do list! LOL

Note to 'bkstitch': I received your e-mail, but got an error message when I tried to reply. I'd still like to help you... If you have another e-mail address, please send it to me.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yes you do! It sounds like a fabulous trip. Can't wait to hear all about it...how exciting for you!

Kairle Oaks said...

Do you have your paper chain made yet? No doubt, you're going to have a wonderful time!!!

Vicky said...

What a great picture! You need to tell her we all voted, and she MUST adopt you!!

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.