Thursday, September 13, 2007

Packing...

Ouch! Has it really been so long since I've posted a message?? I guess now is as good a time as any! As you can see, I'm in the middle of packing for my trip to Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. I haven't had much of a chance to do anything quilt related because I've been preparing my home for my father-in-law's visit. At least when I come home from my trip I won't be going TOO crazy trying to clean up, right? :)

While visiting various quilt shops, I'll be on the hunt for fabrics I need in order to duplicate various Thimbleberries patterns. I'm mostly looking for fabrics from the Storybook Prints and Apron Strings lines of fabric, which were printed in the mid to late 90s. Here are four Cover Story patterns that I'm trying to find the exact fabrics for... Do you know where I can any of the fabrics used in these patterns?

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you're off to a good start on your packing. Just don't forget to stuff in a few clothes around all those pretty fabrics/quilts! I'll be on the lookout for Apron Strings and Storybook Prints lines of fabrics. I'm headed out on a mini shop hop to a few places that might just have those older lines. Will contact you if I find any.

Anonymous said...

I THINK 1 MAY HAVE SOME OF 1990 FABRICS. I NEED TO DO SOME SERIOUS DIGGING ON MY STASH. I REMEMBER SEEING YOU AT HARVEST QUILT FESTIVAL LAST SEPTEMBER.