Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Quick Update

I am sorry that I haven't been able to post much... All of the activities here at the retreat have kept me busier than I thought! I have created a new Webshots account and have uploaded photos of the Main Street Cotton Shop in Hutchinson, Minnesota and of the Trunk Show given by Lynette Jensen on Monday night. We got a preview of the Quilt Club 2008 quilt and projects in both the Lodge and Lakeside colorways. To see all of these photos, click on this link: http://community.webshots.com/user/thimbleberry5

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi, I just found your blog working around the Q4P ring and really enjoyed it.

I LOVE retreats! I belong to a group that does one every year, I can't always go every year but try to at least make every other...packing for them is crazy, isn't it? I pack more for that weekend than I do for my family of 8 if we go away for a weekend!

Nice to "meet" you!