Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finished!

Whoo hoo!! I was able to finish these two pint size Alpine Star quilt tops last night, JUST before my Thimbleberries Club meeting. They are slightly different and were made from fabrics in my stash. Hopefully my secret swap partner won't guess that one of these is for her!

Maybe I ought to work on that Fat Quarter 5 Stripe... I've already assembled the twelve 15.5" blocks and just need to make the sashings and prepare the border. We'll see how much gets done today ;)

3 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Ooooh very pretty. I just love these. :) Great job! :)

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Nice job...How did your secret partner like hers? Are they quilted and ready to hang or did you only have to complete the top portion?
Peggy

Kairle Oaks said...

So cute, Kristie. That's what I wanted to work on for Christmas in July, but this darn wedding keeps getting in my way!

Funny thing...I was going to make up pint sized Alpine Star kits as the prize for finishing the Ring Toss quilt. Good thing I changed my mind to pillowcases!