Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pumpkin House Progress...

Slowly but surely my Pumpkin House project is coming along. I was FINALLY able applique down the vines and fuse on the leaves and berries. Blanket stitching will wait until soccer season starts - so I'll have something to do while waiting for my darlings to finish their practices. Here's how it looks so far:

Now I need to work on the pumpkin stems for the middle border. Then it'll be time to add all of the borders. I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh! Come on Kristie!!! Quilter's can't wait! Sew them babies down!!!! :) I love how it looks, it is very beautiful!
Kristie

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oh it's coming along beautifully. Can't wait to see it all finished! :)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love it!!!

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Hey Kristie..
Nice job! Now git er done ok? LOL

Peggy

trendy georgia said...

Hi Kristie,
thanks for leaving your comment on my blog, great to be able top see yours. yes i LOVE thimbleberries and cant wait to find more books ! My table runner is coming along well, I have sat down at my nachine this morning and plowed away, REALLY want to see this runner in its fruition!
have a nice day Cherry

julieQ said...

So cute! Love your Pumpkin block.

Unknown said...

Looks great so far Kristie. You can do it, you know you can.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Now, I know you're reading blogs because I got a comment from you! Lol* Hope to see some projects from you soon!!!